Sacramento County, Mobility Improvement Project at Brannan Island State Park Entrance, EA 03-2C9400
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Statewide Facilities (California Department of Transportation)
- Document Title
- Sacramento County, Mobility Improvement Project at Brannan Island State Park Entrance, EA 03-2C9400
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to construct an acceleration/deceleration lane at and near the existing entrance to the Brannan Island State Park. The need and purpose is that the northbound and southbound lanes of SR 160 typically become backed up with traffic near the entrance to the State Park. The addition of the acceleration and deceleration lane should improve traffic flow in this area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Rm 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-5568
- Other Location Info
- South of Rio Vista
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will have no significant effect on sensitive biological species or environmental resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.