Regulations - Unified Program Consolidated Forms (UPCF) and Supporting Data Dictionary Changes, U-2007-01
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency, California (California Environmental Protection Agency)
- Document Title
- Regulations - Unified Program Consolidated Forms (UPCF) and Supporting Data Dictionary Changes, U-2007-01
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- These proposed regulations improve the organizational structure, delete information requirements that are no longer need or used, and clarify existing data element of the Data Dictionary for Regulated Activities, Unified Program Consolidated Forms and Unified Program Annual Summary Reports.
- Contact Information
California Environmental Protection Agency
1001 I Street, 25th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 324-3708
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any potential for an adverse change to the environment because it is administrative in nature and does not impose any new regulatory requirements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.