Leach Field and Septic Tank Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Leach Field and Septic Tank Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing leach field and failed septic tank for 1928 Schoolhouse at Shasta State Historic Park. The work site is on the east and south sides of the schoolhouse. Demolish and remove existing septic tank and abandon existing leach field. Install 1,200 gallon septic tank after removal of existing tank. The area of the excavation hole will be 14 x 14 feet and 8 feet deep. Install new filter, distribution box, and infiltration system to distribute the sewage effluent on site.
- Contact Information
H. Woody Elliott
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2212
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance or minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels; replacement of existing structures will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity; and the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.