Wagon Road Low Water Crossing and Road/Culvert Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Wagon Road Low Water Crossing and Road/Culvert Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves the removal of a culvert and a section of road and the construction of a low-water crossing over an intermittent creek at the Kickham Ranch area of Henry W. Coe State Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction of limited numbers of new, small structures and the conversion of existing small facilities from one use to another where only minor modifications are made and the minor alteration in the condition of land, water, and vegetation that does not involve the removal of healthy, scenic, mature trees except for forestry purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.