Portable Storage Building at State Park Residence #11
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Portable Storage Building at State Park Residence #11
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of assembling and placing a portable storage building in the backyard of State Park Residence #11 at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. Structure is construction of steel poles and green canvas and is 12' x 20' long and 8' tall. The corners of the structure will be staked down for added stability. Project is temporary and completely reversible.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the construction and location of a limited number of small new structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.