Will Rogers Heart, Mitt & Bone Pasture Fence Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Will Rogers Heart, Mitt & Bone Pasture Fence Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to restore and reconstruct missing sections of historic ranch fencing at the Heart, Mitt & Bone Pastures within Will Rogers State Historic Park. The proposed project will restore the Heart, Mitt & Bone Pasture Fences to their historic alignment and/or condition. Specifically, the Mitt repairs will restore the historic lower corral area, the Heart repairs will restore the fence line and install a gate, and the Bone repair will re-install the entire fence.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.