Right of Entry - Hanover Environmental Test Wells
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Right of Entry - Hanover Environmental Test Wells
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry to a private company for temporary access at MacKerricher State Park for the purpose of installing and investigating ground water monitoring wells. The ROE would allow the permittee to drive and stage mechanized equipment adjacent to the old haul road, to bore 2+ inch diameter test holes to a depth of 4-6', and to permanently seal the holes with cement. The duration of the drilling operation shall be approximately one week.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Mendocino District P.O. Box 440
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of a minor alteration in the land use limitations (temporary use permit) that will not result in any chances in land use or density.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.