Yolo County Embankment Reconstruction, EA 03-4C7401
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Yolo County Embankment Reconstruction, EA 03-4C7401
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing to reconstruct the embankment along Highway 113. The existing embankment is no longer stable and continues to erode as a result of rainfall. The embankment will be reconstructed using soil, and geo-textile fabric will be utilized to maintain bank stabilization and reduce future potential for erosion. All work will occur within Caltrans right of way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Rm 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-5568
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will have no effect on sensitive biological species or environmental resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.