Petition for Change of Place of Use for Alex R. Thomas III and Mary L. Thomas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Petition for Change of Place of Use for Alex R. Thomas III and Mary L. Thomas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Licensees filled a petition dated May 23, 2002 to increase the place of use from 100 to 142 acres. The additional acreage has been irrigated since the 1930's. Pears were planted in the 1960's. With conservation and the installation of new sprinklers and pump, the amount of water used for the entire 142 acres is less than that allowed by the original licenses.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Headquarters
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5318
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project invovles negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.