Policy for Waiving Waste Discharge Requirements for Specific Types of Discharge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Policy for Waiving Waste Discharge Requirements for Specific Types of Discharge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The North Coast Regional Water Board is renewing its current waiver policy without change. The waiver policy permits a number of categories of discharges.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (916) 341-5547
- Crescent City Eureka Santa Rosa Ukiah
- Del Norte Humboldt Mendocino Siskiyou Sonoma Trinity
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The readoption of the waiver policy with no changes will not have any effect on the environment because the environmental baseline, against which the Regional Water Board considers the environmental impacts of a project, includes the existing categorical waivers.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.