Middle Santa Ana River Pathogen TMDL - BMP Implementation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority
- Document Title
- Middle Santa Ana River Pathogen TMDL - BMP Implementation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will conduct watershed-wide monitoring to characterize pathogen indicators within the Middle Santa Ana River; implement a pilot study to test the effectiveness of various Best Management Practices in reducing pathogen indicators; develop a BMP Control Strategy and Priortization Plan, and prepare and Distribute Materials to Increase Public Awareness concerning pathogen indicators in the watershed.
- Contact Information
Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority
11615 Sterling Avenue
Riverside, CA 92503-4979
Phone : (951) 354-4221
- Chino Chino Hills Corona Corona, Norco, Riverside, Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, ... Fontana Montclair Norco Ontario Rancho Cucamonga Rialto Riverside Upland
- Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it consists of basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.