El Presidio Fire Damage Repair 07
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- El Presidio Fire Damage Repair 07
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- General cosmetic and wiring repair to 1 residential and 4 commercial units on the margins of the Park, on De la Guerra St. The building was lightly damaged by fire on April 18, 2007.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 805-585-1848 or 1853
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- An archaeological will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conservation or reconstruction of historical resources in a manner consistent wtih the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.