Potable Water Distribution System Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Potable Water Distribution System Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve the potable water storage and distribution system at Clear Lake State Park. Work associated with the project will take place near the boat launch area and in the vicinity of the maintenance shop.
- Contact Information
H. Woody Elliott
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2212
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance or minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels; replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities on the same site as the structure replaced and with the same purpose and capacity; construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; and the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.