Lift Station Security Fence Replacement (07-08-SD-18)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Lift Station Security Fence Replacement (07-08-SD-18)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the replacement of an 8 foot high, 18 inch square chain link fence and gate surrounding a sewage pump lift station in the North Ponto area of South Carlsbad State Beach. This project will require digging 9 postholes 12 inches wide and 24 inches deep. The postholes will be filled with concrete and a metal post.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
San Diego Coast District Headquarters 4477 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2) or cause significant adverse effects on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat (class 33).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.