Point Mugu State Park Cove House Decking Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Point Mugu State Park Cove House Decking Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to fix the deck on the Cove House (located within Point Mugu State Park) so that the deck is no longer a safety hazard. The project would replace the exterior decking materials and support beams. Decking materials and support beams are termite infested and have deteriorated over time. The new deck will be constructed out of Epic Plastic, a material that is being utilized throughout the California State Park system. The project would also involve tenting the entire Cove House to eliminate all termite infestation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District Headquarters 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.