Oregon Silverspot Butterfly Habitat Improvement Project - Lake Earl Wildlife Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Oregon Silverspot Butterfly Habitat Improvement Project - Lake Earl Wildlife Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFG, in cooperation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, seeks to improve habitat for the Oregon silverspot butterfly, through the use of habitat manipulation in 5 selected plots within the Pacific Shores subdivision.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5789
- Crescent City
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of projects not to exceed 5 acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement or protection of habitat for fish, plants or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.