General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Continued use, and maintenance of an existing uncovered single-berth floating boat dock, dolphin, two pilings, gangway, bank protection, and the retention of an existing boatlift.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and new construction of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.