Consider denial of the application for a General Lease - Recreation Use, Lease No. PRC 6382.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider denial of the application for a General Lease - Recreation Use, Lease No. PRC 6382.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Deny lease application for continuted use of a floating home and cabin with decking encroaching over state sovereign land. Authorize hold-over tenancy requireing removal of the floating home. Failure to comply with terms of the hold-over agreement will result in a finding of trespass and requirement to remove all improvements.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 15061(I) (1)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Denial of application and authorization of holdover tenancy are not projects as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.