Consider Report to the Legislature Titled Assessment of the Efficacy, availablility of Environmental Impacts of Ballast Water Treatment Systems
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Report to the Legislature Titled Assessment of the Efficacy, availablility of Environmental Impacts of Ballast Water Treatment Systems
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Submit to the Legislature, a report assessing the efficacy, availability and environmental impacts, including water quality, of currently available ballast water treatment technologies.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378CCR 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Preparing and submitting a report will not result in a physical change in the environment and therefore, is not a project as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.