Authorization of Notification of Default for failure to Comply with the Term and Conditions of Lease No. PRC 8531.1;
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorization of Notification of Default for failure to Comply with the Term and Conditions of Lease No. PRC 8531.1;
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reaffirmation of previous Commission decision that provided the applicant with two options: 1) Remove all existing improvements and terminate the lease, 2) Remove unauthorized existing improvements, amend the lease to allow additional width and length of the dock.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 15301(a) & (e)(1)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Options 1: General Rule Section 15061(b)(3) CCR: Termination of the lease and tremoval of all improvements would restore the site to its previous natural condition.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.