Consider Acceptance of the Full Quitclaim of Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8525.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of the Full Quitclaim of Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8525.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept full quitclaim of negotiated subsurface (no surface use) oil and gas lease number PRC 8525.1.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 590-5270
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR. (Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a quit claim for a subsurface oil and gas lease will not result in a physical effect on the environment and therefore is not a project as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.