Accessibility Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Accessibility Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a 4' wide, 12' long concrete walkway to ADA specifications that will tie into an existing walkway to accommodate wheel chair access. Convert an existign 4' wide, 190' long decomposed granite walkway to an asphalt surfaced walkway. Install two informational signs. Modify one existing ADA parking space to new design standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or features involving no expansion beyond current use and is included as "modifications of existing facilities for handicap access.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.