Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park - Post Creek (formerly know as Ventana Inn / SRL)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park - Post Creek (formerly know as Ventana Inn / SRL)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of an acquisition of one parcel totaling 72.65 acres. The proposed action will transfer land ownership to the California Department of Parks and Recreation to ensure preservation of open space, provide for wildlife habitat, and allow for future public use.
- Contact Information
Brian E. Wilkinson
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 376-1603
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15325 - Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves land acquisition to preserve natural conditions for park purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.