Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0528
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0528
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stabilizing approximately 300-feet of eroding river bank by 1) backfilling under a topsoil overhand and an existing tailgate concreted slope with soil colored shotcrete; and 2) stabilizing the existing concreted slope with 1-inch rebar.
- Contact Information
Teri L. Moore
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.