Modification of Wastewater Treatment Plant, Chuckawalla Valley State Prison
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Modification of Wastewater Treatment Plant, Chuckawalla Valley State Prison
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of modifications to the prison's existing wastewater treatment plant to improve treatment capacity and meet water quality requirements. Improvements include a new oxidation ditch, new circulation pumps, rehabilitation of the secondary clarifiers, construction of a bio-solids storage pad, replacement of various mechanical equipment, and related site work.
- Contact Information
Robert A. Sleppy
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Division of Planning, Acquisition, and Design 9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 376-1600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor construction activities within an existing wastewater treatment plant for the purpose of improving operations and meeting water quality standards. No undisturbed land will be affected by the project since all work will be within plant site or utility corridors at the two prisons served by the facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.