Installation of Automatic Pay Machines in the Angeles District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Installation of Automatic Pay Machines in the Angeles District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project invovles the installation of new automatic pay machines at various Parks within the Angeles District. The purpose of this project is to provide Park users with an easy method to pay "day use fees" should the kiosk not be staffed. This project is a statewide project that invovles the installation of these new devices throughout the California State Park System.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Angeles District, Point Magu S. P., Leo Carrillo S.P., Malibu Creek S.P., and Malibu Lagoon S.B.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.