Cal Poly Pomona Fiber Optic Network Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Cal Poly Pomona Fiber Optic Network Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sunesys installa/operates fiber optic ethernet networks on behalf of school districts, universities, and library systems. The Cal Poly project will involve the installation of 1.13 miles of underground fiber (trenching) and 2.86 miles of areal fiber (existing poles).
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b; 15301b; 15303c; 15304f
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D. 06-06-047, the Commission determined that the full-facilities based projects proposed by Sunesys would fll under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions identified in the application.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.