Waste Discharge Requirements for San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority and United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation Surface Water...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Luis and Delta Mendota Water Authority
- Document Title
- Waste Discharge Requirements for San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority and United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation Surface Water...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is the issuance of Waste Discharge Requirements to regulate discharges of stormwater and subsurface agricultural drainage from the Grassland Bypass Project to surface water. The project regulates the Water Authority and Bureau of Reclamation. The project relies upon the Final Addendum to the Final Environmental Impact Statement/Environmental Impact Report for the Grassland Bypass Project, 2010-2019 adopted by the San Luis and Delta-Mendota Water Authority on October 10, 2019. The Addendum has been challenged, and therefore under Public Resources Code section 21167.3, subdivision (b), the Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Region (Central Valley Water Board), as a responsible agency, shall assume that the environmental impact report for the project does comply with CEQA. The Central Valley Water Board has considered the Addendum to the 2009 Final EIS/EIR for the Grassland Bypass Project.
- Contact Information
California Regional Water Quality Control Board
Central Valley Region 11020 Sun Center Drive #200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-4798
- Fresno Merced
- Cross Streets
- Grassland Drainage Area in Fresno and Merced Counties
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Central Valley Water Board
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority, 842 Sixth Street, Los Banos, CA 93635.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Addendum to the 2009 Final EIS/EIR)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2007121110_20191212-Grasslands Bypass WDR CEQA NOD 2019 PDF 169 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.