Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0562; Little Castle Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0562; Little Castle Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The work authorized by this Agreement is limited to: removing concrete rip-rap from the bed and bank of Little Castle Creek and re-planting the disturbed areas with willow cuttings.
- Contact Information
Teri L. Moore
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 -- Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.