Reestablish Electric Conduit Run for Shed in Parking Lot (07/08-SD-17)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Reestablish Electric Conduit Run for Shed in Parking Lot (07/08-SD-17)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the replacement of the electric conduit run that was destroyed in the Witch Creek Fire (10/07). The conduit supplies power to the maintenance shed in the parking lot of the Visitor Center located in San Pasqual Battlefield State Historic Park. The conduit will be reestablished in the same existing trench from the top of the amphitheater south to the back of the shed. Trench depth ~12" x 6" wide spoil will be reused to fill trench.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 388-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.