NewPath Turtle Rock Distributed Antennae System (DAS) Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- NewPath Turtle Rock Distributed Antennae System (DAS) Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of: (1) 16 poles; (2) 22,000' of PVC conduit; (3) 30,500' of fiber optic cable into existing conduit; and (4) handholds. DAS projects enhance cellular signals in areas with poor reception.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15303, 15304,15332
- Reasons for Exemption
- DAS projects proposed by NewPath qualified for CEQA Categorical Exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.