Malibu Creek State Park Stream Gage and Web Camera
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Malibu Creek State Park Stream Gage and Web Camera
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves the installation and operation of a temporary (2-3 year real time streamflow gaging station and web camera on Malibu Creek, within the boundaries of Malibu Creek State Park. The streamflow gaging station and web camera will be situated in the vicinity of th ecreek/bridge corssing, ~1 mile upstream from where the creek meets the Pacific Ocean. The purpose of the stream gage and camera installation is to document water flow, and possible mud and debris flow that may result from the recent Canyon Fire within Malibut Creek watershed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.