Geotechnical Investigation for Leach Field - Phase II
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Investigation for Leach Field - Phase II
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Perform a second phase of soil characterization and determination of depth to bedrock and to determine if subsurface archaeological deposits are present in the test areas. The project is the second phase of soil investigations to determine a potential location for a leach field system to service an existing restroom/shower building at Live Oak Campground at Mount Diablo State Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities, which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.