Geotechnical Investigation for Water Tank Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Investigation for Water Tank Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct geotechnical exploration to determine foundation material properties beneath the site of a proposed replacement water tank and associated building, the stability of the adjacent slope, and to provide information for the proposed water tank's seismic design.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities, which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.