Scripps Institution of Oceanography Consolidated Grant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, San Diego (University of California San Diego)
- Document Title
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Consolidated Grant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is funded through the 2005-2006 Consolidated Grants - Prop 50 for the Coastal Non-pont Source Pollution Control Program. The program was awarded by the State Water Resources Control Board to reduce the loading of pollutants of concern, improve water quality, and protect valuable ocean resources within the Area of Special Biological Significance at Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
- Contact Information
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive Mail Code 0074
La Jolla, CA 92093-0074
Phone : (858) 534-3860
- La Jolla
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of actions taken by regulatory agencies, as authorized by state or local ordinance, to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of the environment where the regulatory process involves procedures for protection of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.