Experimental Mt. Diablo Buckwheat Reintroduction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Experimental Mt. Diablo Buckwheat Reintroduction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An experimental reintroduction of Mt. Diablo buckwheat. Seed from the Mt. Diablo buckwheat plants grown at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden, in partnership with State Parks, will be broadcast in rectangular plots that are marked with tags and GPS plotted. The locations will not be readily visible from public trails, and the locations of the plots will not be made by public due to the extreme rarity of this species and sensitivity of the sites.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-769-5652 x202
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities, which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.