Plan for Aquifer Performance Testing of Geologic Formations Underlying Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District, Orland Artois Water District & Orland Unit Water Users
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District (GCID)
- Document Title
- Plan for Aquifer Performance Testing of Geologic Formations Underlying Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District, Orland Artois Water District & Orland Unit Water Users
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will be carried out by Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District, Orland Artois Water District and Orland Unit Water Users Association, and is a two-year research program to drill up to 5 test holes, install up to 7 test-production wells, and to conduct well efficiency and aquifer performance testing.
- Contact Information
Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District (GCID)
344 E. Laurel Street P.O. Box 150
Willows, CA 95988
Phone : (530) 934-8881
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, minor alteration of land, and new construction of limited small new facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.