Leo Carrillo SP - Geotech Testing Sewer System Repair at Triplex (ER#7990)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Leo Carrillo SP - Geotech Testing Sewer System Repair at Triplex (ER#7990)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project implements geotechnical testing for the future repair of the sewage treatment system at the Triplex employee housing. At least 5 test borings will be conducted in several locations, including adjacent to the buildings and on the old building pads above and down coast of the buildings. These borings will be ~12" in diameter and up to 10' deep.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.