Pedestrian Walkway Improvements (03-3E250)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Pedestrian Walkway Improvements (03-3E250)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve pedestrian walkways to conform with American's with Disabilities Act requirements at 35 locations in 8 counties within Caltrans District 3.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
703 B Street P.O. Box 911
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4017
- Colusa El Dorado Glenn Sacramento Sutter Yolo Yuba
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that previously existing, such as the changes proposed in this project to improve pedestrian walkways.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.