Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0545, Hayfork Creek, Tributary to the Trinity River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0545, Hayfork Creek, Tributary to the Trinity River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Placement of concrete and the removal of a section of a downstream beaver dam to reduce the water levels in the project area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no expansion of use as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.