Janes Creek High Flow Channel West End Road
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Arcata, City of (City of Arcata)
- Document Title
- Janes Creek High Flow Channel West End Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The City of Arcata will improve movement of high flows on Janes Creek at the confluence of the north and south forks of Janes Creek to reduce upstream flooding. The project involves placement of a high flow log deflector structure in the south fork channel just down stream of the culverts that carry the south fork under teh railroad tracks and excavation of an 18" wide high flow channel to carry south fork high flows south of the current confluence.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of grading on land with a slope of less than 10%, and no grading will be in the waterway, wetland, or officially designated scenic area or in officially mapped areas of severe geologic hazard.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.