Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0463, Rock Creek Ranch Micro Hydro Project, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0463, Rock Creek Ranch Micro Hydro Project, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will collect and divert a limited amount of water from an intermittent stream to power a micro hydro power generation turbine. Water will be collected at a county road culvert outlet, and transported by 4-inch pipe downslope to a small turbine. Water will be immediately returned to the South Fork Smith River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to divert a limited amount of water from an ephemeral stream to generate power from a micro hydro system, and immediately return the water to the South Fork Smith River. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.