Consider Approval & Execution of a Compromise Title Settlement Agreement Involving the Kapiloff Land Bank Act Concerning an Approximate 1 Acre More or Less Parc
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval & Execution of a Compromise Title Settlement Agreement Involving the Kapiloff Land Bank Act Concerning an Approximate 1 Acre More or Less Parc
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A compromise title settlement agreement that would terminate any sovereign interests in a one-acre parcel in exchange for monies deposited in the Kapiloff Land Bank Fund for public access and recreational trail use.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- This title settlement agreement will not result in a physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.