Authorize, as School Land Bank Trustee, the Transfer and Subsequent Issuance of a Patent to 167.8 acres of School Lands to White Cloud Resources in Exchange for
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorize, as School Land Bank Trustee, the Transfer and Subsequent Issuance of a Patent to 167.8 acres of School Lands to White Cloud Resources in Exchange for
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A request to exchange 167.8 acres of school lands for 114.8 acres currently owned by White Cloud Resources.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Other Location Info
- Near Covelo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves an action taken pursuant to the School Land Bank Act, Public Resources Code, Section 8710.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.