Termination of General Lease - Recreational Use and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of General Lease - Recreational Use and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Termination of an existing lease and authorization of a new lease for the continued use and maintenance of two existing unccovered floating boat docks, nine pilings, ramp, and deck.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of the existing lease is not a project as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.