Silverwood Lake Live Oak and Chamise Boat-In Site Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Boating and Waterways, Department of (California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways)
- Document Title
- Silverwood Lake Live Oak and Chamise Boat-In Site Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is at 2 locations in Silverwood Lake. The first location is at Live Oak Landing on the east side of the lake. At this location, the 8 existing shade structures will be replaced with new ones. At Chamise, the second location, ADA accessible pathways will be installed. The California Natural Diversity Database and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife website has been researched and no threatened or endangered species will be affected by the project.
- Contact Information
Department of Boating and Waterways
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8138
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is a replacement of existing structures and construction of a minor structure that is an accessory to existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.