Castaic Lake East Ramp Wave Attenuator
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Boating and Waterways, Department of (California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways)
- Document Title
- Castaic Lake East Ramp Wave Attenuator
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project would install a 3000 sf wave attenuator offshore to enable boaters to safely launch and retrieve their boats at the East Ramp location during high wind conditions. The East Ramp boating area consists of an asphalt launch ramp, parking lot, day-use area and restroom facilities. This specific location on Castaic Lake is exposed to high winds which generate waves that make boat launching and retrieval difficult and potentially dangerous.
- Contact Information
Department of Boating and Waterways
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8138
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The wave attenuator is minor new construction without significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.