Glass Beach Coastal Trail - Archaeological Testing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Glass Beach Coastal Trail - Archaeological Testing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The intent of this project is to conduct an archaeological investigation to help determine if archaeological deposits occur in the Area of Direct Impact for proposed trail work at Glass Beach in MacKerricher State Park. The investigation will determine if further testing is required (if significant archaeological deposits are identified) or if project elements need to be redesigned or relocated to avoid adversely impacting archaeological deposits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities, which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.