Pine Tree Removal - Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area SVRA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pine Tree Removal - Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area SVRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will remove a pine tree species, perhaps Bishop Pine, in front of State Park housing residence #13, near the parking area. The tree appears to be diseased and is dripping sap continually. The tree hans over the parking area and vehicles cannot be parked under the tree because of the amount of tree sap falling. The tree is not native to the area and was planted as ornamental and for shade. The tree will be removed and the wood used for firewood within the park. This will also help prevent the spread of any disease th tree may have.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 637-8714
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project will be the minor alteration in the condition of the land and will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.