Crystal Cove SP - Wash Rack Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Crystal Cove SP - Wash Rack Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project replaces the wash rack in the maintenance compound at Crystal Cove SP to bring it into compliance with current discharge standards. The new facility will consist of a concrete wash area with integral sand interceptor, oil and water separator, rain canopy, and miscellaneous curbing, equipment and hardware for a complete system. All staging will occur on existing parking or maintenance areas and during non-peak park use times.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.